One moment please.
Members Merchants Coupons How to use Gain On Deals
Retail Coupons
  •  

braun oral-b Professional Care 3000 smart guide (modell 2011/12)
[L[Quote]]09/25.2013 06:18[L[0 points]][L[Like]]

All the while, the power toothbrush has remained nearly the same since the nylon bristles were used on the toothbrush in the 1930's. Changes have been restricted to the shape of the head and shaft.

Throughout this, the speaking still prevails, which one of ansicht digit is more trenchant towards sound oral health?

Before I go into fluffing up this whole article with facts and details, I'm just going to make it plain and simple studies published in the American Journal of Dentistry and the British Dental Journal concur that the electric toothbrush is more trenchant at ridding belag and preventing gingivitis then regular brushes.

When you think about it, it makes tons of sense. A menschengerecht can reach 100-300 strokes per minute with a manual toothbrush as opposed to the Oral B Triumph 9900, which gets 41, 000 strokes mit hilfe von minute. You'd think that with that amount of strokes mit hilfe von minute electric toothbrush users would be more prone to TBA toothbrush abrasion. Just the opposite in fact, manual users tend to scrub harder feeling that they are doing the right thing by adding some elbow grease. In addition, many powered brushes today come with a self shut off timer after 2 minutes with 30 second signals to switch quadrants. This gives users a better perspective of the time they've taken and how such they have less. Studies show that regular brush users average as little as 30 seconds per brushing session, substantially below the 2 minutes recommended by the ADA.

With the numerous correlations related to oral health and hunch disease being proven left and right these days, oral health is becoming a top priority. My suggestion would be to invest in an electric toothbrush as they have been proven to be more effective. Who knows, I don't mean to be drastic, but it could save your life one day!

Smart Timer Features Clock
Professional Timer Displays each quadrant of the mouth with 30 second interval notification
Pressure Sensor
Replacement Brush Indicator tells when to change your brush

As for the performance of the Oral B ProfessionalCare 5000, amazing. Oral B really has established themselves as the leader in the electric toothbrush industry. professional care 3000 mit bürsten precision clean micropulse und 3d white They now have, according to Electric Toothbrush Ratings, the top two electric toothbrushes in the industry, the Oral B Triumph 9900 and the Oral B ProfessionalCare 5000.

How does it compare to the Oral B Professionalcare 7000?

It outclasses it, hands down! The added smart timer on the 5000 makes all of the difference!

So, if you're looking for the best toothbrush on the market today, have a look at this toothbrush. Oral B is the most recommended toothbrush in the industry and they don't seem to be looking back!

The Oral B Professional Care 5000 just solidified the company's dedication to providing some of the best oral care devices available. With it's added feature, the Deep Clean mode, on top of all of the other features the Oral B PC 5000 borrowed from the 9900 the previous best brush available on the market, this electric toothbrush put itself on the top of the list of best available toothbrushes according to Electric Toothbrush Ratings.

Which one is better - Oral B 5000 or Sonicare 9500?

In my own personal opinion, the overall advantage has to go to the Oral B 5000. While the Sonicare 9500 is in fact a sonic toothbrush creating a dynamic cleaning fluid action, I feel that the pulsations and oscillations that the Oral B toothbrush offers makes it more like a dentist tool, which is far superior to any brush. It's 5 modes of cleaning along with the smart care features are all added pluses to this electric toothbrush.

However, the lead that the Oral B 5000 has over the Sonicare 9500 isn't by a wide margin. If you are looking for a fully customizable toothbrush or have highly sensitive gums, the Sonicare Elite e9500 might just be for you.

Regardless of which toothbrush you purchase, you'll be buying a great toothbrush. It's like the difference between a Ferrari and a Lamborghini, both are great cars, it just becomes a matter of taste. In this case, my personal taste and opinion lean towards the Oral B 5000 over the Sonicare 9500.

The Oral B Triumph Professional Care 9400 also known as the Oral B 9400, is the younger sibling to the Oral B Triumph 9900 toothbrush with Smart Guide, without the wireless LCD screen and a bit cheaper. It does have an LCD screen, just its on the side of the brush and it doesn't come with my personal favorite feature, the pressure sensor.

Even though it lacks the pressure sensor, the performance of the toothbrush alone makes it worth the purchase. Just picture the effective cleaning of the 9900 electric toothbrush alone without the Oral B triumph smart guide.

Imagine the Oral B Triumph 9900 at a lower price with an added feature and you've got the Oral B ProfessionalCare 5000.

The introduction of the Oral B ProfessionalCare 5000 instantly brought it to the top of the line for Oral B toothbrushes. With the new addition of the Deep Cleaning mode, the Oral B ProfessionalCare 5000 now has 5 brush modes, as opposed to the 4 you get with the 9900. Besides that, you get all the features that made the 9900 so great and my top rated toothbrush.

Oral B ProfessionalCare 5000 features 5 Brush Modes Deep Clean, Daily Clean, Sensitive, Massage, Whitening
40, 000 pulsations and 8, 800 oscillations

An additional essential factor is the fact that Professionalcare Smartseries 5000 includes its personal charger and a battery alarm. Another added advantage is that it is accompanied with the DVD which has directions concerning the usage of Oral B toothbrush 5000. This just raises the convenience and feasibility of this amazing toothbrush. So, the Oral B Professionalcare Smartseries 5000 is definitely amongst the top rated choices available for you with regards to electric toothbrushes. Actually, it'll be fairly beneficial for you to go for this simply because of the benefits.

You are able to get more info about Oral B Professionalcare Smartseries 5000 by referring to the various reviews and consumer testimonials which are published on the web. You'll also get to understand the price and ergo the cheapest deals available and therefore will probably be in a position to choose the best suited deal to your requirements and spending budget. You can definitely get the professional opinion of a dentist about this toothbrush and if it is appropriate for you as you can't be too cautious with regards to your teeth.